MCH Foundation’s Summer Fundraiser
It is Summer Fundraiser time at MCH! Our virtual auction and sweepstakes runs until September 5, 2022. There are amazing prizes that you can bid on and more will be added throughout the summer. You even have a chance to win a gold coin valued at $2,000.
Mountains Community Hospital has been providing exceptional care to residents and visitors of the San Bernardino Mountains for over 70 years. It’s difficult to imagine living in the mountains without a hospital nearby – especially these days. Your contribution ensures that our hospital thrives not just today, but also for future generations.
We are seeing more patients than ever before, and many of them have challenging medical conditions and significant needs. In addition, medical equipment costs continue to rise, making your support essential. Here are the top ten priority items we are raising money for this year:
- Stretchers with an integrated weighing system – $88,000
- Small Frag Tray – $105,000
- Cardiac Monitors – $20,000
- EGD & Colonoscope – $54,000
- Dental Autoclave – $11,000
- Electrosurgical unit with smoke evacuator – $33,000
- Dental Exam Chair – $15,000
- Slit Lamp – $10,000
- Vein Viewing System – $6,000
- Transport Chairs – $33,000
The items totaling $375,000 are for our Emergency, Surgery, and Med/Surg Departments and our Rural Dental Clinic. Visit www.mchcares.com/2022wishlist to learn more about them.
There are two ways to help:
- Enter our online auction and sweepstakes. Bid on lots of great items, or enter to win a gold coin valued at $2,000, donated by Foundation Board Member Neale Perkins and his wife Patricia. The auction and sweepstakes runs from July 1 – September 5, 2022. Visit mchcares.rallyup.com/fundraiser to view the items and enter to win!
- Just donate! Every tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated. A donation of $500 or more gets you special recognition on our donor wall and an invitation to our Summit Circle Donor Appreciation Dinner next spring. This annual dinner is our opportunity to thank you in person and celebrate the impact of your donations. You can make a straight donation by visiting mchcares.com/donate-now/
Please take a moment to reflect on what having a hospital in this community means to you. Your generosity will ensure that high quality, personalized healthcare stays in this community and provides peace of mind to all of our residents and visitors.
If you have any questions about the fundraiser, please reach out to the Foundation at (909) 436-3210.