MCH Foundation’s Summer Sweepstakes
In a normal year, we would have held our biggest fundraiser of the year, Le Grand Picnic, in July. Le Grand Picnic would have been in its 29th year. However, since circumstances dictate that we forego our traditional fundraiser, we are holding our 1st Annual Sweepstakes instead.
A great number of our patients depend on Medicare and Medi-Cal. As you know, these insurers do not reimburse us for all of our costs. To fund that shortfall, we rely on the kindness of generous donors like you to help us provide excellent care, keep our facilities in tip-top shape and our equipment up to date. Last year we raised enough to purchase vital equipment including a 3D mammography machine and an automated medication and supply dispensing system. Thank you to everyone that helped make that possible!
You can enter the sweepstakes for as little as $50! We have over $15,000 in amazing prizes from Lake Arrowhead Country Club, SkyPark at Santa’s Village, Snow Valley, Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club, Arrowhead Lake Association, UCLA Conference Center, and Oktoberfest Lake Arrowhead. We are so grateful to all of these businesses and organizations for their generosity.
At this time, we have raised just over $30,000! Here are the prizes you can win:
- One-year golf membership at Lake Arrowhead Country Club valued at $8,000
- One-year country club membership at Lake Arrowhead Country Club valued at $4,000
- Dinner and wine for six at the UCLA Conference Center valued at $660
- Dinner and wine for four at the Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club valued at $430
- Arrowhead Lake Association Beach Club Membership valued at $280 (3 prizes offered)
- Snow Valley Season Passes for two valued at $800 (2 prizes offered)
- SkyPark at Santa’s Village Annual Passes for two valued at $700 (2 prizes offered)
- Oktoberfest Lake Arrowhead package for eight including table, mugs and drink tickets valued at $226
Please note, by purchasing entries, you are entering to win any of our twelve prizes. Since this is a sweepstake, you are unable to purchase entries for a specific prize.
Mountains Community Hospital has been providing exceptional care to residents and visitors of the San Bernardino Mountains for 70 years. It’s frightening to imagine living in the mountains without a hospital nearby – especially these days. Your contribution ensures that our beloved hospital thrives not just today, but also for future generations. Now more than ever, we need you, your friends, and your neighbors to donate.
There are two ways to help:
- Enter our sweepstakes! We have partnered with several local businesses and organizations to offer some very special prizes. This sweepstakes runs until September 12. Visit https://mchcares.rallyup.com/summersweeps to view the prizes and buy entries.
- Just donate! Every donation is greatly appreciated. A donation of $500 or more gets you special recognition on our donor wall and an invitation to our Summit Circle donor appreciation dinner. This annual dinner is our opportunity to thank you in person and share the impact of your donations.
Each person, who donates $500 or more or buys entries worth $500 to our sweepstakes, will be admitted to a special drawing to win a gold coin currently valued at $1,900, and donated by Foundation Board Member Neale Perkins and his wife, Patricia.
Please take a moment to reflect on what having a hospital in this community means to you. Your generosity will ensure that high quality, personalized healthcare stays in this community and provides peace of mind to all of our residents and visitors.
If you have any questions about the sweepstakes, please reach out to the Foundation office at (909) 436-3210.