Career Apply Rad Tech II (Full-time)Kim McGuire2020-05-20T00:02:49+00:00
Rad Tech II (Full-time)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.
– Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
– Must possess clinical competency in radiology
– One-year hospital experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
– Current license via American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R)
– Current license via California Department of Health Services (CRT) and any combination of the following:
Registry and/or proven proficiency in CT scanning. Must pass ARRT (CT) Registry within one year of hire.
Registry and/or Certification in Mammography
– Current CPR certificate
I hereby certify that I have been informed of the duties of the position that I am applying for and that the information of this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. I agree to have any of the statements checked by the Mountains Community Hospital unless I have indicated to the contrary. I understand and agree that, if offered a position, I will be required to take and pass a physical examination including drug testing before I will be allowed to commence work. Further I understand that falsification or omission of any material information on this application may be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination. I agree that, if employed, I will abide by and observe all policies, procedures, rules and regulations established by Mountains Community Hospital and understand that my employment is at will, if hired.