Career Apply MED/SURG MANAGERmchcares-com2019-09-19T18:14:28+00:00
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.
– Must be a Registered Nurse.
– Bachelor Degree in Nursing required or must be enrolled in a BSN program to be started within the one year.
– Three years direct patient care nursing experience required.
– Two to three years of management and/or supervisory experience preferred.
– Knowledge of Swing Bed requirements/regulations preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
– Current Active State of California Registered Nurse license.
– Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
– Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
– Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
I hereby certify that I have been informed of the duties of the position that I am applying for and that the information of this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. I agree to have any of the statements checked by the Mountains Community Hospital unless I have indicated to the contrary. I understand and agree that, if offered a position, I will be required to take and pass a physical examination including drug testing before I will be allowed to commence work. Further I understand that falsification or omission of any material information on this application may be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination. I agree that, if employed, I will abide by and observe all policies, procedures, rules and regulations established by Mountains Community Hospital and understand that my employment is at will, if hired.