MCH Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services is open and available to see you!
Your health is the most important thing to us, and we are taking every precaution possible at this time. If you are still hesitant to come in, we offer telehealth visits.
What to expect when you make an appointment:
- You will be asked a series of screening questions:
- Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or feeling unwell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected to have, or was diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to an area deemed high risk?
- Will your condition worsen or deteriorate if physical therapy services are not provided?
What to expect at your appointment:
- Masks are required for patients and all staff members at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken before your treatment and we will ask again if you have been experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands in the waiting room prior to treatment.
- All equipment will be sanitized after each use.
We are your partner in health and we want you to feel your best. Please do not put off your physical therapy/rehabilitation services any longer and give us a call at (909) 337-0084. We are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, and we are accepting new patients!